Cruise Shipping Information
Cruise Shipping Information
Welcome to Melbourne!
Our world-famous city is known as the cultural capital of Australia – featuring world-class sporting events, international fashion, amazing food and wine, not to mention unbeatable coffee; we are proud to be able to guide you through the best Melbourne has to offer.
If you’ve come to shop, you’ll be thrilled to know Melbourne has a number of world-class shopping precincts, all within the central business district.
You can hop on / hop off the bus any of the stops shown in your brochure. If there is any information you can’t find on your brochure, please ask one of our friendly staff.
On tour we’ll not only be pointing out sites as we pass by them, but also giving you information about the history of Melbourne and how it came to be, and interesting facts about Australia and our culture.
Melbourne is a city of constant discovery where fashion, food, sport and entertainment, shopping, heritage, the arts and good living all come together to creative a lifestyle envied by many around the world.
Once you arrive in Melbourne City Sightseeing will be at the pier to welcome you. Our staff will be located inside the International Cruise terminal. Our staff will be dressed in red and ready to help you plan and make the most of your time in Melbourne.
Getting on the Buses
City Sightseeing Melbourne's double decker buses are unfortunately too height to fit under the buildings on Station Pier. But don't stress as we have our own parking bay's located just outside of Station Pier located next to the 109 Tram on Waterfront Place.
From Station Pier our drivers will take you on an express trip into the heart of the Melbourne CBD to our main stop Federation Square. At this stop you may choose to remain on the bus as it will be stopping to collect additional passengers who wish to join us. Or you can choose to hop off the bus and take in the sights and sounds and the free WiFi of Federation Square. Of course you can come back and hop on another tour. Once you are out and about on our City tour you can hop on and off at any stops that you would like to see. There will be another bus along in 40 minutes.
Things to see and do!
Having only a short amount of time in Melbourne getting the most out of your time is what we want you to do. We do suggest for the Melbourne Experience you visit.
- Stop 3 Eureka Tower for full 360 degree views of Melbourne
- Stop 6 Melbourne Star observation wheel. One of 4 Giant observation wheels in the World And see fantastic views of Melbourne and the surrounds.
- Stop 8 Queen Victoria Market. For the bargain hunters, Souvenir hunters or the foodie this open air market is one to visit! but please note it is closed on Monday's and Wednesday's.
- Stop 9 Melbourne Zoo. Visit our zoo and get upclose to the many spices of animals that they have there.
- Stop 10 Lygon Street. Visit the Italian heart of Melbourne and enjoy great food and coffee.
- Stop 15 Sports Precinct, Visit the might Melbourne Cricket Ground, take a tour of the ground or the National Sports Museum. Also located nearby is Rod Laver arena home to the Australian Open Tennis
Running to Station Pier
This is the simple part. After touring our city and Hoping On and off at the various locations you can see, all you have to do is make your way back to Stop 1 Federation Square and catch our St Kilda tour from there. This wonderful tour will take your on a 1 hour scenic tour of South Melbourne and the beautiful beach side suburb of St Kilda before taking a nice beach side trip along St Kilda and Sth Melbourne Beaches.
Please confirm return times back to station pier with our staff at the ticket desk or with any of our staff.